The Many Applications of Motors Within the Medical Industry
There are many existing applications for motors and gear motors in the medical industry. Through our extensive global network of manufacturers, we are able to design and source material for applications such as:
- Hospital beds: Motors and gear motors are used in hospital beds to help lift and manipulate the bed during treatment. These motors must be quiet and high-quality to withstand wear.
- Electric wheelchairs: Used to aid the wheelchair in its movements, motors must run smoothly for long periods of time.
- Material handling technology: Items such as syringes and other medical devices must be handled with care using specialized equipment that encompasses various motors and gear motors for transport.
- Trunk lifts: Motors are required inside of these lifts that are used for the transport of wheelchairs and other medical equipment.
- Insulin and machine pumps: These pumps require delicate gears and gear motors inside that help facilitate the pumping of insulin and other medication to patients inside and outside of medical facilities.
- Motion therapy equipment: From treadmills to stationary bikes, motors are used for the manufacturing of physical therapy and motion therapy equipment.
At Power Electric, we offer only the highest quality motors that are built for performance. In the medical industry, equipment must work properly, no matter the scenario. Our team can help you choose the best material for your medical device.
Made to Withstand the Demands of the Medical Industry
We are proud to offer motors and gear motors that are manufactured to withstand the demands of such a critical industry. These demands include exact specifications and high standards for motors that are used in skilled-care facilities and other settings. Electric motors and gear motors must be quiet and efficient while offering the strongest reliability for the safety of all.
We produce and source only the most durable and cost-effective OEM motors and gear motors for your specific medical devices.