Custom DC Electric Motor Experts
Direct Current, or DC, electric motors power a wide range of applications. Since 1986, Power Electric has helped clients source, design and develop small DC electric motors for a wide range of commercial applications. We have the knowledge and resources needed to help you find the best motor for your OEM application and budget.
Why Choose Power Electric for Your Small DC Electric Motor Needs?
At Power Electric, we understand that you have many options when sourcing DC electric motors. We also understand that selecting the best vendor for your project can be challenging. Our customers choose us for many reasons, including:
- Our commitment: We are committed to helping you source, purchase and maintain the small DC electric motors that fit all of your application requirements. Our service doesn’t stop there, however. We are committed to becoming the partner you can rely on for all your electric motor needs.
- Our knowledge: Selecting the perfect motor for a unique application and budget isn’t as simple as picking one off the shelf or ordering one online. Our electric motor experts are here to help you identify all requirements of your specific application and the most viable motor options to meet them.
- Our quality: We maintain strict quality standards and only work with manufacturers that consistently meet them. When you source motors through us, you can rest assured that it will stand the test of time and that you’ll have support if you ever encounter issues.
- Our network: We maintain an extensive network of manufacturers that reaches around the globe. This allows us to source DC motors for a wide range of commercial applications, including food and beverage equipment, automatic door openers, medical equipment, industrial equipment and many more.
- Our logistics support: Getting motors when and where you need them quickly and cost-effectively is crucial to the success of any project. Our experienced team works directly with you to help manage the logistics of sourcing, inventory management, and delivery to match your specific forecasts and production schedules.
By working with Power Electric, you can rest assured that you will receive the detailed advice, personal attention and expert guidance you need to address your DC electric motor needs.
Where are DC Electric Motors Commonly Used?
Many battery-operated devices rely on DC electric motors for power. DC motors efficiently provide a great amount of torque for a wide range of products we use everyday. These battery-powered devices include:
- Test and measurement
- Trim and lift
- Electric winch
- Trolling motors
DC Electric Motors FAQ
Yes. Brushed DC electric motors generates torque from DC power supplied to the motor, permanent magnets, and rotating electrical magnets. Brushless DC motors use a rotating permanent magnet and stationary electrical magnets.
DC motors are relatively inexpensive to design and simple to understand and work on. These motors also offer excellent speed and torque control compared to similar motors.
First, we determine the exact specs required for the DC motor including the necessary voltage, frequency, speed, and power. Then, we work with our global network of motor specialists to design and manufacture a custom electric motor for the specific application.
Searching for a DC Electric Motor for a Specific Application? We Can Help.
If you are searching for a custom DC motor for your manufacturing project, Power Electric can help. We maintain relationships with a number of vendors around the world to help you source the DC electric motor that fits your specific application needs. Contact our sales team today to begin a quote for your motor needs.