Secure, Safe, Dependable Motors and Gear Motors
Security applications and solutions need motors and gear motors that are dependable. There is no room for error or failure within your security system. They must operate in any environment, under any circumstance to keep businesses safe and secure.
Power Electric’s team of experts works with you to facilitate the design, development, and manufacturing of motors and gear motors created specifically for these applications. Our portfolio of manufacturers offers only the highest quality material for your OEM motor and gear motor needs.
Ensure Your Safety and the Safety of Others With Security Applications
A security system includes various pieces of equipment that require a motor or gear motor. Some of these applications might include:
- Electric door locks: Often found in banks, hospitals or other secure locations, these door locks feature a keypad. The gear motor inside locks and unlocks the door with the correct pin.
- Electric turnstiles: A turnstile is often found in subway entrances, theme parks or other locations that see large crowds. They lock after hours, adding an extra layer of security.
- Remote controlled cameras: These cameras often turn or adjust based on movement. The gear motor inside facilitates that movement.
- Security lights and scanning systems: Lights that are motivated by movement are often used outside of commercial buildings and homes.
- Electric arm gates: These gates use a gear motor to move the electric arm up and down and are often found in parking garages.
No matter the equipment, the motor inside must work efficiently day in and day out. With Power Electric, you can rest assured that your security equipment will work.
Power Electric’s Custom Motors & Gear Motors for Security Applications Feature:
Dependable and Failure-Resistant Motors From Trusted Sources
All of the motors and gear motors sourced by Power Electric are reliable, highly efficient and able to operate in varying environmental conditions. For security systems, our motors and gear motors offer quiet operation, an extended operating lifespan and durable assemblies.
Even if your project requires a custom motor or gear motor, our experts at Power Electric produce the most accurate and reliable motor for your specific OEM application.
Reach Out to Power Electric Today to Learn More
We have sourced hundreds of motors and gear motors for hundreds of projects. We have the know-how when it comes to sourcing the right part for your unique needs. Reach out to Power Electric today to get started.