Experience True Power for Your Off-Road Vehicles
Off-road vehicles are subject to severe physical and environmental elements during the year. Your design needs durability and robust materials to ensure protection from water damage, dirt, heat and blunt force during operations.
Power Electric offers only the best motors and gear motors through sourcing services to fit your unique requirements. Increasing your production or developing something new requires the highest quality materials. We help you choose the perfect solution to fit your needs.
Durability and Quality for All Off-Road Vehicle Applications
The application you are producing will determine the type of electric motor you will need. Many off-road applications will use a gear motor including:
- Shifters: Found within various types of off-road vehicles from heavy equipment to ATVs, shifters must work seamlessly for safety and efficiency.
- Winches: Winches are attached to many heavy equipment vehicles and ATVs for pulling and transporting heavy objects. These tools require heavy duty gears to reduce fraying and cable wear.
- Starters: It is difficult to think of a vehicle that doesn’t have a start. The motors within the starter must run efficiently in order for the vehicle to run at all.
- Seating systems: Equipment and vehicles that have adjustable seats use motors to activate the movement simply.
- Wipers: Wipers are moved by using motors. Often found of vehicles of different types, wipers are important for safety and vision.
The team at Power Electric is here to discuss your unique application needs and to find the perfect and highest quality fit, the first time.